Thursday, December 2, 2010

14 August 2010-GAMP

Venus in Yukata
Amy as Labrador from 07-Ghost
My first encounter with Janice?lolx
Power of Canon 70-200mm f/4L
Flame Haze Shana by Yuki
A shot collaborating with Hexlord
Shana-Protecting my dear one
The flame within me shall never dies
GAMP, an AGC event held at IMU (International Medical University). Even is a small event but it was really fun and I do say the committee did a very good job. Hmm...I never had lunch during this event..lolx...Alan came in a rush after finish his another shooting with his course mate and able to play with his 70-200mm f/4L...really imba lens...I wan...T.T...Met many new friends and photographers during this event such as Janice, Wayne and Thomas Kuan.A very thanks to all the cosplayer who willing to pose for me especially Yuki who drive me and ChuuNern to this event and introduced me to Thomas Kuan aka usagi and conduct a photo session with Yuki cosplay as Shana from Shakugan no Shana. Learn a lot from him especially in photo composition and flash lighting control.Once again good job GAMP crew, you guys did a very good job. All the best next year.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment