Sunday, January 23, 2011

19 September 2010-Shine Ng and DMC Leong Original Character

Shine Ng
Dark
Evil
DMC Leong
Duo
Smoking
Zombie got back to live
Cold and Evil
I can fly
Not long after shooting with Janice, Arisa and Yuki at the LEGENDARY abandon building at Glenmerry. I received a pm from Alan Chin who asked me how to go to this abandon building. Then after that, I decided to follow him for this shoot which was taken place on 19 September 2010, Sunday. After my church, I grabbed my gears and went to Sunway Pyramid waited for them. As predicted these people will be late and in the end the suppose meeting time was 12pm became 1.30pm. After meeting up with Alan Chin and Nekomimi which is our transporter for the day, DMC Leong also showed up then we went for lunch first at Asia Jaya. While waiting for them to eat me and Alan had a long talk about photography and also games. After everything is ready, we drove to the abandon building once more with the guide of me. After reaching , we waited for them to change but it was quite shocking to me and Alan. We thought it was suppose to be like Hell Girl Character but it turn out to be some OC (Original Character) with wigs and casual cloths on. It was kinda disappointed for me but we still continue our mission. We tried to trigger slave mode with my camera underground the building but it did not work as Canon EOS 500D doesn't have the master optical for Canon Speedlite 580 EXII. After that, I decided to use Alan's 70-200mm f/4L IS USM sniper lens. The lens was simply awesome as it very good for low lighting situation. Nekomimi was in the car as she doesn't want to go down as she feel something bad so she slept in the car. After a few hours of shot, we went back to the car and took a break. After waking up Nekomimi and then we drank some water and have some chit chat then we resume work. The final place we did was at the roof top which is kinda scary and dangerous. The whole place was dark and we couldn't see a thing. Thanks to Alan's Canon Speedlite 580EXII that light up the stairs which made us possible to see. The place was really rundown and I only able to take some shot as I was getting exhausted and mostly looking at Alan shooting Shine Ng. After we wrap up and went down, we never guess that we will ran into police and Nekomimi was held by them. After explaining the situation they relieve and explained that the site has a lot of murder case and drug case. So they were afraid we got into trouble and came to look for us. After everything was clear up, Nekomimi drove us home with a bad mood as she was extremely terrify when the police knocked on her car window. Well, I guess everything went well except my pictures. Last and not least, thank you Alan Chin, Shine Ng, DMC Leong for this shot and I've learn a lot of things from Alan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment