Sunday, January 9, 2011

8 September 2010-K ON! Summer Version

Yuki as Mio and Arisa as Ritsu
China Doll..lolx
Akiyama Mio
hmm...bokehXD
No Thank You! (Summer Version)
Ritsu doing Home work  and Edwin sensei
Overstress?
Screwing her own brain =P
She doesn't wants to study
A photo shooting session planed by Yuki during her holiday, K ON! summer uniform version with her friend Arisa Chow. At first, I was very headache for the location due to the costume is school type and the location I need is...SCHOOL...but where to find?When I was browsing through my msn contact list, I saw my Taekwondo junior, Edwin was online. So since it was also a school holiday, I thought of using my formal high school as my photography location. I asked Edwin for help and he gave me Mr. Jacob handphone number (my high school curriculum teacher) and texted him to ask about using the school location for this photography location. He was unsure whether the school will permit me for this session so he tried to ask for me and asked me to continue to pray hard for this matter (yea I did, lol). After confirming everything with Yuki, we decided to meet up at Sunway University College. Oh yea, almost forgot...I asked Bryan Ng to accompany me :S (sorry that I'm scare to shoot alone). The next day, we gather at Sunway University College and this is the first time I met with Arisa. At first glance, I thought she was a kind and quiet girl (eventually not =P..hhaha). Bryan too was the first time meeting her and the funny part was he called Bryan small kid and me some 26 year old guy (sad me)...OTL...After that, I drove my Avanza to SMK Subang Utama where Edwin waited for us there. After security clearance from the guard, we enter the school and met with the teacher in charged on that day and after a long talk with her, I've granted permission to shoot around the classroom. When we were about to start, Yuki forgotten her guitar (great, thumbs up for it ). We drove all the way back (with Edwin) to Sunway Condo to get Yuki guitar from Freya then back again to the school. The photography session was quite hard as the space is limited and there is no Japanese high school feel and the background...was terrible :S...sorry for my noobness..after shooting about one hour, Alan Chin finished his interview session and came to find us (he got lost finding for the class, lolx) without his gear (his sis borrowed)...after finished the classroom session, we went to the school field to shoot (which was better). After few shot it rained (damn it) then we went in and shoot around the corridor and went back to the field and shoot again (it rained again...zzz) then we wrap up the whole session and went to pyramid for lunch. We had Subway for lunch and it was a wonderful session but when we got back to the car...we could not find my car...OTL, we spent a lot of time searching for my car and after about 30 mins, Alan found it which is at the upper floor...zzz..Thank you Yuki for calling me for this shoot and also Arisa, nice meeting you XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment