Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 September 2010-Vocaloid Hatsume Miku (Default Version)

Yuki as Hatsune Miku
Sing out
CD lelong~
Song of Peace
My Reflection

Stage Debut
Kimi no Utau
Kawaii deshou
Cool pose from Miku
After the photo session for K-ON! yesterday, Yuki decided to do one more private shot for her Hatsune muku. Actually on this day, I was suppose to go to her house to give her the K-ON! photos and to get back my external hard drive back but eventually we went out for lunch and then she decided to do this shot. It was quite sudden but then I agreed.to it. After lunch, we get back to her house and rush her props preparation and this was my first time seeing cosplayer prepare self made props and helping out with it. I was totally a failure as I couldn;t stick the glue well...haha...in the end I let her do the job. After done, it was already 5pm like that, we drove to IOI business park area to shoot. The area was not crowded and it was a nice place to shoot indeed. Very suit for Hatsune Miku. The only problem for thsi shot was the hair, now i know how hard is to maintain this kind of wigs. After shooting around the area, before I could cover other places my battery died=.=...I should have charge it but I didn't...OTL, im a failure photograher.Then we wrap up and I sent her home and I drove home...After that I remember that I forgotten to take back my external hard drive *facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment